To contact Mrs. Potter: email@example.com
- Girls need to wear solid, navy uniform bottoms to Chapel on Wednesday.
- Please email both teachers if your child will be absent or leaving early.
- Students should not be in the classroom in the mornings until they are dismissed from E-Commons at 8:15. This is our time to prepare for the upcoming day. Tardy bell rings at 8:30.
- No students are allowed to come back to the room during carpool for supplies/books/homework. Please see either Mrs. Potter or Mrs. Wickboldt AFTER carpool to let you in the room.
- If you would like to schedule a conference with us, please email us. We will let you know the time we are available. Our conference time is 10:15-11:15. If you are unable to meet during our planning time, please email us so we can make other arrangements.
- A direct link to the RCS News is: (http://www.rcseagles.org/preview.aspx?name=rcs.weeklynews)
Speed Drill -
Quiz grade - Wednesdays
Students will do a practice drill on Fridays which will only count if they make a 100 that day.
Topic 16: Measurement
We will resume our study the week of April 24.
The students will take an open-notebook quiz over their TX-INB on Wednesday, April 26.
Uniform Policy Reminder
* Skirt Length should be at the knee even if the student is wearing leggings.
* Hair for boys should be neat, combed, not below the collar, eyebrows or midear. No hats in the building during the school day.
* Long sleeve undershirts/t-shirts/turtlenecks may be worn as layering pieces. Approved colors are white, grey, black, navy or red.
* Girls are not allowed to wear plaid skirts on Chapel days.
We will be learning:
Good and Evil
Industry vs Laziness:
Trivial Women and a Useful Woman
We must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day;
night is coming, when no one can work.
We will be learning how to write a Tall Tale.
Students are expected to complete all work in cursive. If your child needs to practice, there are several online resources available. Please click on the links below for access to printable cursive practice pages.
The students are keeping a packet in their leave-in-moose pocket. They will still do vocabulary notecards for the words that go with the packet. At the end of the week, they will turn in their packet for a daily grade.Vocabulary Quiz every Friday
No Quiz April 21 - only 4 days
We will resume next week with a vocab Quiz.
*Check this webpage daily for possible updates.
***The secret word is not updated until Thursday after school. (around 5 o'clock)
If you'd like to see the RCS volunteer opportunities, click the link and sign up in the areas you are interested in https://rcseagles.ivolunteer.com - check back often for new opportunities.